Waiting In The Wings

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

FAL 2016 Quarter 2

How on earth did we get into April??

FAL 2016

Three months to try and finish up the list below, one quilting project was
listed in the 1st Quarter and is being carried over here.

To be quilted are:

Scrap Rainbow


The Northern Lights


Paintbox


To have sashing and borders added

Teapots


I do have two more finishes which were going to be included here
but I decided not to go into over drive!

Heading off now to link up with the
2016 Finish-A-Long 2nd Quarter
party!

11 comments:

gayle said...

Good luck!
You always have the prettiest colors going on. I'm looking forward to seeing any and all of these complete!

Julierose said...

these are all so lovely, Maureen. I really like the Northern Lights--hugs, julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

Beautiful - each and every one!

Leeanne said...

There is no holding you back!

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

So many great UFO's to finish. And that lovely Kaffe fabric. Yum. Good luck.

Ann said...

Such beauties. Good goal to finish them.

Nancy J said...

Love the Northern Lights. I am not starting another full size quilt till I have finished everything waiting. At the moment, laptop is back, Outlook playing up, and some blocks done for the Upstairs Hobby Room April design.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Lots of colourful projects here, look forward to following your progress.

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a great selection of projects to work on over the coming months. I haven't seen your teapots before, they're so fun!

Kaja said...

Good luck getting these done. I still love your teapots - never fails to make me smile.

Louise said...

I love the Northern Lights! Does that block have a name? Is it usually set on point? I'd love to try it!