Waiting In The Wings

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Orange cats are back for RSC 2014

I seem to be back into my sewing again after a difficult two weeks, a big thank you to everyone who left a comment for me and emailed privately, I so appreciated your kind thoughts.


My favourite kitty is on the top left, next favourite is middle of the bottom row. I must get them all out of the box one day next week and have a play around to get an idea of how the quilt will take shape.

I have nothing else to show this post but more during the week, I need to add more strips to Cotton Candy and get on with the blue hexagons.

Beautiful orange projects going on here at RSC 2014

Hope you all have a happy quilting week

6 comments:

Leeanne said...

hi there, I fancy the middle cat on the bottom row!

Sheila said...

I love all your kittens, especially the one on the right top row.

Sally Trude said...

I suspect your fall colored cats are going to stay and enjoy your spring. Especially the one that ate all those butterflies. And the middle top cat--who designed that fur coat?

scraphappy said...

I really like the one in the top middle. So glad you were able to get a bit of sewing done. Hope everything starts looking up soon.

Cathy said...

Well, I think all the kitties are the cats meow! If I had to pick a fav I would pick Pansy Cat. I love pansies.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Cannot wait to see all the kitties together . . . what a FUN quilt they will make!