Waiting In The Wings

Thursday, January 30, 2014

January - A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes

The first month of the year and time to show our finishes for January.
I had gaily stated that my goals for this month were

a. to bind the huge quilt for my daughter
b. to quilt and bind my Fractured quilt

Sadly I have only been able to meet a. and bind the quilt. The backing for Fractured is all ready but the last five weeks have been extremely difficult due to the death of my mother in law and DH took off to England for three and a half weeks to help with arrangements there, I had imagined myself tucked away in my quilting room sewing like crazy but I just couldn't seem to summon up the energy or enthusiasm, I am back on track now and will have two or three things on my list for February


Excuse the  not  very good photo, the sun was so bright and as my design wall is just not big enough to take a 100" x 80" quilt I had to throw it over the balcony fence!

Linking up now with

Seems to be a heap of folk linking up so please go and visit!

No comments: