Waiting In The Wings

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bring on 2014

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and that you're all getting ready for the New Year.
We had a great family gathering on Christmas Day and presently I am busy sorting fabrics, tidying papers and writing down in my diary and on the whiteboard just what my deadlines are on the quilting front, in additon to joining Fabriholics Anonymous I have committed to the Tea Towel Challenge 2014  then I became aware of the two below and these are also on my list,

Soscrppy
Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014

and

Threads of Memory
Threads of Memory

so am I going to be busy, but that's how I like it !

It's been quiet on the quilting front for a week or so only cut 400" of binding for my monster quilt, bought a few pieces of Jane Sassaman fabrics


decided to start a quick throw size quilt same pattern as below but probably using a Jelly Roll in purples, pinks and creams


managed to fit in a quick wander around the garden following a torrential downpour during the night and my canna lilies are flowering well, following the rain we have had a scorcher of a day!


That's all for today, I may post Tuesday morning to catch a link with Judy at Patchwork Times
for Design Wall Monday - should have something on the wall by then but it may be a WIP which some of you will have seen before.  Oh just remembered I did start on a Prayer Flag - so I can post that!

Happy Quilting
Maureen

No comments: